Who doesn’t love the feel of Fall in the air, when the days start to become a little cooler and delicious pumpkin recipes begin to appear.
- -1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- -2 tablespoons honey
- -1 large egg
- -1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- -2 tablespoons brown sugar
- -1 teaspoon baking soda
- -1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- -1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- -pinch of salt
- -1 cup Bob’s Redmill gluten-free flour
- 1/2 cup dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a mixing bowl, beat together the pumpkin, honey, egg, brown sugar and vanilla extract.
- 2. Stir in the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, salt, and flour.
- 3. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- 4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 11 baking pan (I like to use coconut oil spray)
- 5. Press dough into baking pan and bake for 10-15 minutes until done or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.